Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things I Love Thursday



Seeing as Gala Darling is my blogging idol, I thought I would do this. That and I'm hoping it will pick my spirits up. I think that out of all the craziness that takes over me, I forget to appreciate things. Thinking about writing things down that I love is already clearing up my head a little bit. It makes me feel small, like that Kimya Dawson called "I Like Giants." She sings about how she's
"a tiny spec of dust inside a giant's eye." Suddenly, everything seems a little less crazy. And less stressful and serious.
It's so much better this way. Anyways, my list.
My Roommates; I'm so thankful for my roommates. They're so amazing and never give me shit and make me feel awesome. I've never been comfortable around people, but they make me feel comfortable and that's helped me meet people. I love how we do stupid shit til all hours of the morning and we're the only roommates I've heard of that get along as well as we do.
School; I must be an idiot for saying this, but I should appreciate just being here. Not everyone has gotten this chance and I should appreciate that. And some day when all the work is done, I'll be a better person and artist.

I'll finish this later

No comments: