Monday, October 27, 2008

If Columbus Was Wrong, I'd Drive Straight Off the Edge


Thursday was such a weird night. I went to Anderson to do my homework and then this kid came in to do his work to. He began having random outbursts, so I asked him whatsup. He said he couldn't stop thinking about this girl and it was driving him nuts. I went back to doing my work and he said something along the lines of, " I can't work with you here." And I ignored the comment. But, he went on. And I was like, "who do you like," and he's like, "Guess". I was like, "I really don't know." And he smiles at me, tilting his head. "Guess." "Mary? I don't know." "No, just guess." Well, I finally shy-ed away from the conversation.

I don't even know what I'm feeling now. I can't tell if I'm hung over or tired. This weekend was comprised of two extremeites. Fun and not fun. Friday night was just fun. I got drunk with people and hung out on top of superfresh, which was fun. We came back to the dorm and danced around and passed out on my floor. The next day it was intensely rainey, but me and Amanda were gonna go down to South street anyways. Along the way, we found Blake. My new friend that I made the night before when I was drunk as shit. The three of us went down and went shopping for a long time. We got back and began getting ready for the party. I was dressed up as a cat. I looked pretty banging. We got to the party, and I drank way too much. I spent a lot of time outside chain smoking and being stupid and loud. Looking back on it now, I feel like such an idiot. Then, Amanda tells me that that kid from Anderson is at the party. I go outside and hug him really hard. Oh jeez. At some point, I end up down stairs at the keg and he's there, so I go over to talk to him. I pretty much harassed him about who he liked. I kept saying, "you totally like blah blah" over and over again, after he fought me on it, he agreeed. I'm not sure if it wasn an attempt to shut me up or what. But, I wound up slippig and falling. He helped me up and took me to the couch and made sure I was okay. I must have looks like such an idiot, I can't even handle it.

Then, today in class it was so awkward. I don't even know why. He would try and talk to me, but I just felt so upset that I guess it seeed like I was pushing him away. And he was saying to me, "I didn't say anything....if you know what I mean." But, I didn't and I wasn't about to ask him.
I'm just so confused right now.

No comments: