Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Entry

I'm feeling a little better about everything.
I guess it was just my hangover talking.
I'm not sure why I got one of these. Maybe it's because I know people won't read it like they read my live journal. Well. I mostly got one because my cousin did and I like keeping up with her. The two hour distance seems to get longer every day because I miss her so much. Hopefully I'll be able to get home this weekend if I don't have such a ridiculous amount of homework.
I'm watching Enchanted right now. I can't decide if someone like Gizelle would exist. And if she does for what reasons. Is she stupid and oblivious or is really brilliant and doesn't complicate things beyond reason like everyone else does.
I can't stop thinking about Saturday night. It's actually kind of funny. Instead of focusing on the negative things, I need to step back and look at the positives. It was hot...that's for sure.
And that's really all that matters.
I'm so excited for halloween. What I want to be changes almost every day. I kinda wanna be Pebbles from The Flinstones right now. But, I doubt I'll be able to find something suitable. So, that'll probably leave me with just being a cavewoman.
I don't know why I got one of these. My life isn't that exciting. I wish I could have a legit blog like Gala Darling, which is one of the greatest things I have ever read. It always makes me feel good. Hehe.
Anyways, I have to go
Caiti

No comments: